Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of the first images of a 2014 Ram 2500 4x4 featuring a rear coil replacement air suspension and our front air suspension leveling kit. This truck features a full electronic self-leveling control system.

[URL="[/URL]

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
Kasey can you work up a "special" package price for forum members with front, rear, compressor and controls? Or better yet, or you guys looking for any beta testers?

Thanks

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kasey can you work up a "special" package price for forum members with front, rear, compressor and controls? Or better yet, or you guys looking for any beta testers?

Thanks
I always put together special packages for the guys that PM me or email me. I know you have talked to me about it before, so just get in touch with me with what you're wanting to do. The pics that I posted are of only the 2nd one we have done and the very first 4wd, four corner setup for the 2500's.

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
I'm ready Kasey. I put a 2.5" leveling kit while waiting for Carli or Thuren springs but I'm glad to see you guys have a bag kit for the front and rear already. I'll PM you.

Thanks

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here are updated photos of the 2014 Ram 2500 with 20x9 BMF wheels and 305/55R20 Toyo Open Country AT2 tires. Photos shows fully dumpbed suspension, maxed out, and the ride height setting.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts