1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Banned
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Premium Member
1,231 Posts
Great vid, glad to see that Ram finally installed a factory Boost Gauge, thats awesome!

·
Banned
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have more videos ... Should I upload more now or wait until I get them on my computer? How is the quality?

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Guys I'm doing this from my iPhone and it isn't very scientific... But here is a video I made today for you guys that haven't driven one yet...
Did you notice the engine defuel so the transmission could shift...

You probably didn't spend enough time with the truck to figure out all the quirks but does the instantaneous MPG readout have anyway to change the sampling rate?? Seemed to be sampling every second; that seems like overkill.

·
Registered
861 Posts
I could see you netted 15.9 MPG when the video was done that included the rolling hills and testing the economy. All in all that seems to be the same as what we're getting on 12's with the same type of driving and conditions.

Moose

·
Registered
157 Posts
Thought all the 13's had that type of grille. sorry. All the trucks at our dealer are the up graded grille.

Thanks ED

·
Registered
861 Posts
It's really nice of you to post these for us all. But it is so ridiculous to go on an up and down incline that no one knows what it's like or how close the new EVIC MPG system is, etc. It's just about enough to get us all in another argument, LOL

Again, please take this as a fun post and thank you for thinking of all of us. I just think it helped to prove nothing at all. Thanks Jax, you always seem to have great input!

Moose

·
Registered
861 Posts

·
Banned
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It's really nice of you to post these for us all. But it is so ridiculous to go on an up and down incline that no one knows what it's like or how close the new EVIC MPG system is, etc. It's just about enough to get us all in another argument, LOL

Again, please take this as a fun post and thank you for thinking of all of us. I just think it helped to prove nothing at all. Thanks Jax, you always seem to have great input!

Moose
honestly the only highway nearby to get up to speed... and it is annoying how up and down it is

·
Premium Member
1,231 Posts
Okay, so this video did more for me than just about all the video's Dodge has put out there about there 2013 Ram on youtube. I didn't know there was a double push mode. Thanks Jax, like I said, you always have good stuff for us:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Totally agree with you! these videos have been way more helpful that any of the Ram videos on their site. great job!

Reactions: JAXCUMMINS
1 - 20 of 51 Posts