Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

7321 - 7340 of 7342 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I had NittoTrail Grapplers before I purchased the Toyo. How do the Ridgegripplers run. Is there a lift? If not, do they rub when you turn? I want 36's but they will hit the bumper.
I have ridgegrapplers and like them. Smooth quiet ride. I have 37s and 6in lift with no rub. But I believe its because of the offset of the Fuel wheels I have. Otherwise they would rub slightly at full turn.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
37 Posts
I had NittoTrail Grapplers before I purchased the Toyo. How do the Ridgegripplers run. Is there a lift? If not, do they rub when you turn? I want 36's but they will hit the bumper.
I really like the Ridgegrapplers got about 20,000 miles on them, I have the Thuren front 2.75 front coils, FOX 2.0 Shocks all four corners, Thuren track bar, King steering stabilizer, Synergy steering box, no rubbing they are 35x12.5x20

·
Registered
9 Posts
Guess my signature is out of date lol

·
Registered
43 Posts
Get rid of the rims and black out the chrome with black rims.
Well the whole Point of the limited package is to get that subtle chrome package so the chrome On the body stays...may paint the rims black tho. Or put the factory rims back on. I must be getting old that I'm Adding chrome back to my truck instead of removing it.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Well the whole Point of the limited package is to get that subtle chrome package so the chrome On the body stays...may paint the rims black tho. Or put the factory rims back on. I must be getting old that I'm Adding chrome back to my truck instead of removing it.

Lol different strokes different folks. I thought the reason for the limited was different leather? Lol and a limited badge. But I guess now that I think of it.... what would a limited have my Laramie doesn’t? Beside chrome?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Lol different strokes different folks. I thought the reason for the limited was different leather? Lol and a limited badge. But I guess now that I think of it.... what would a limited have my Laramie doesn’t? Beside chrome?
Haha well ya the leather is also another reason. I did buy it for the subtle chrome and painted color matched bumpers. Basically same trucks. My next one will be a 5th Gen Laramie sport package. No more chrome For this guy after this truck haha. And the extra money for the leather upgrade and wood steering wheel on the limited isn't worth it for me.

7321 - 7340 of 7342 Posts