Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

7281 - 7300 of 7319 Posts

·
US ARMY Retired
773 Posts

Finally found my limited

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WOW...nice truck and I really like the color....Did you get it brand new? I think there are a few new '18's still on lots...but not many.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Beautiful rig!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Thank you and yes brand new. Had a huge rebate and couldn’t pass it up. 19s are so nice but this 18 sold me right away.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I finally had all of my parts installed recently, so i figured it was time to post a photo. I am still contemplating adding an ARE topper, but time will tell what i decide to do there, i am in no rush. Here is what i added, Thuren 2.75" springs in front, 2" air bag spacers in rear, Thuren valved Fox shocks all around, Thuren track bar, 18x9 +18 Method NV, 37x13.50 Toyo RT, 4.56 gear. EZ LYNK, deleted, MBRP 4" exhaust with muffler. Absolutely loving this truck setup this way. I am still amazed at how big the mega cab is, it makes those 37x13.50's look...normal haha. Thanks to everyone on the boards for your great suggestions and the information you have posted, it helped me.
An ARE topper with the RamBoxes? How would that work? Even if you were okay with never opening them again, not sure how you'd mount the camper shell to the bed...

·
Registered
457 Posts
Just picked up a 2013 with a 6 inch lift, 37"Nitto Mud Grapplers, fully deleted with EFI live

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Traded in my 2012 Ram 1500 Lonestar for a 2015 Ram 3500 Megacab Laramie! First diesel and an upgrade I've been wanting for a long time. Absolutely love it. Was initially looking at 2500s but this one had way less mileage and newer for similar price. Here she is after getting new kicks. A bit high (6" lift I'm guessing) but I'm also 6'1" so doesn't bother me.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
329 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Factory paint. Just cleaned. The diff covers and suspension parts are powdercoated. I try to keep it as clean as possible. Makes it easier when I work on it, no mud and dirt to fall in your face lol.
Sorry but I seriously doubt that "truck" even SEES a dirt road. :rolleyes:

7281 - 7300 of 7319 Posts