Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

7261 - 7280 of 7319 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Well bust out the balloons and confetti

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That appeared to end that argument lol. What is the suspension setup in the front? I never understood how dual body setups worked. Is it two independent King 2.5 shocks connected to a single external reservoir on each side? Is the chrome cylinder in the middle just the bracket? Did you build the kit yourself or do they come that way?

·
Registered
54 Posts
That appeared to end that argument lol. What is the suspension setup in the front? I never understood how dual body setups worked. Is it two independent King 2.5 shocks connected to a single external reservoir on each side? Is the chrome cylinder in the middle just the bracket? Did you build the kit yourself or do they come that way?

Lol. The kit is an 8” Mcgaughys lift, the 375 nittos wouldn’t clear set at 8”. They are basically a 36x15.50, so I put my 2.5” leveling kit back on the front and put a 1.5” coil spacer in the rear. Truck sits pretty much level. The shocks I bought used from a buddy but they were in great shape. There are 4 2.0 king reservoir shocks up front with upgraded 7/8 shafts, they are hung off a bds dual hoop kit. In the rear I’ve got 2.5” king piggybacks. Truck rides pretty good with some weight on her, so I’m currently building a coil replacement setup
For the rear of the truck. I’ve installed everything that is on my truck, that’s half the fun of it all.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Stock wheels and tires look way better than the aftermarket ones you purchased. :surprise::surprise:

There’s just something about black wheels with that red. :grin2:

The Tire size looks good. Paint them rims black :thumbup:
Fans of the first Nitto Terra Grappler rejoice, for its successor has arrived: the Terra Grappler G2. As far as handling goes for this tire, there is no sacrificing ride quality when you come off a trail and hit the highway pavement, as it has been engineered to be a perfect mix of on and off-road compatibility, with the ability to handle anything but the muckiest mud or deepest snow.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Lol. The kit is an 8” Mcgaughys lift, the 375 nittos wouldn’t clear set at 8”. They are basically a 36x15.50, so I put my 2.5” leveling kit back on the front and put a 1.5” coil spacer in the rear. Truck sits pretty much level. The shocks I bought used from a buddy but they were in great shape. There are 4 2.0 king reservoir shocks up front with upgraded 7/8 shafts, they are hung off a bds dual hoop kit. In the rear I’ve got 2.5” king piggybacks. Truck rides pretty good with some weight on her, so I’m currently building a coil replacement setup
For the rear of the truck. I’ve installed everything that is on my truck, that’s half the fun of it all.

Please tell me more about this.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
demaxx,
what do you have running there? any rubbing/trimming with those 0 offset Sotas?

·
Registered
245 Posts
37x12.50 on 0 offset BMF wheels. So yeah what is/was sota novakanes. Trimmed the pinch weld back as much as possible but yeah there is a very small amount of rubbing at full lock and heavy compression. Not even sure where it hits but its not bad at all. I’m on a thuren leveling kit.

7261 - 7280 of 7319 Posts