Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 7326 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I don't have one, but I think it's time for the lucky ones that do to post their pics up!!! I wanta :drool2: and :shock: Come on guys!!! Lets see 'em!!!

·
Registered
884 Posts
You will get bored it's so easy to tow; even in the Arizona mountains the Cummins just pulls like there's nothing back there... Looks like you're hauling about 8K in trailer and that's real light for a 2500 Cummins. You're going to love it...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Those of you with the factory HIDs, How do y'all like them???

·
Registered
437 Posts
The 2013 is on the left, with my 2011 gasser on the right. I take delivery on Wednesday of the '13, wheels and tires on Thursday most likely.

·
Registered
158 Posts
well in my case the allure is more room for my two growing boys on our 3 hour trips to pa.

·
Registered
441 Posts
well in my case the allure is more room for my two growing boys on our 3 hour trips to pa.
How much bigger is the rear seat room vs the Crew? I could be under the mistaken impression that the additional space is behind the seats. :confused013:

·
Registered
196 Posts
Do the CC seats recline?
Do the CC seats fold flat?
Can you store lots of valuables like guns behind the CC seat?

I travel long and late hours and want my back seat passengers to be able to sleep - reclined while our guns are safely stored inside.

Sometimes I like to sleep on an air mattress in the back seat when traveling alone without a relief driver.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Ok, we just might have to revoke your Ram ownership. That is a garage that a Fraud PowerJoke belongs in. The RAM deserves to be in a palatial surrounding. :hehe:

1 - 20 of 7326 Posts