Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at the car show this weekend and had a chance to look at the new projector type headlights on the new 2013's. As I definitely feel like the stock headlights on my 2012 are quite dim and far from adequate I was wondering what the process would be to change them to the 2013 style. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
That will fit in cosmetically with no issues, but you will need a wiring harness to make them work. Plus for the price of the 2013 lights you can have your current set retrofitted with projectors and HID's.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That will fit in cosmetically with no issues, but you will need a wiring harness to make them work. Plus for the price of the 2013 lights you can have your current set retrofitted with projectors and HID's.
That would be my first choice however I would really have no idea on how to install the balasts and whatever else would be required to run them. Ultimately, I one could just get a plug and play option that would be ideal!!!!

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
I know someone who is working on a plug and play harness. He is a member here, but not a sponsor. PM me if you are interested in his information. Not sure how long until he has the harnesses ready, but I know he sent them to a supplier to manufacturer. The hid kits he sells aren't hard to install, but my concern has always been the electrical control computer, they are pretty temperamental.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
PM sent.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.