Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

81 - 85 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
I looked this up as year 2015 Make Ram and model 2500. It does not show that it is for the Cummings, so I search by my VIN# and came back with no results? What I up with that?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Just poking around and saw they now have a wiring - service combo usb for 169.96 under wiring manuals.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Just poking around and saw they now have a wiring - service combo usb for 169.96 under wiring manuals.
Terrific. It's about time they came out with the wiring diagrams. It ends up close to $200 with tax and shipping. They also have the wiring diagrams alone for $100+ tax and shipping. I have one on order. Hopefully it will be useful. The 3D diagrams of harnesses and connector locations they had online were pretty useful.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Received the wiring diagrams on a USB card. it is one of those that looks like a credit card that could be slipped into a wallet, I suppose. The diagrams look like what I remembered of when they were free online.

·
P2609 Fanatic
1,900 Posts
AllData is better than TechAthority by far. The unfortunate thing is that you honestly need ‘both’ to track down problems with any level of confidence.
Sadly... Neither is as good as the printed shop manuals of a decade ago. The theory of operation discussions in the new digitized manuals is near nonexistent.

Heh... Modern day flow-chart mechanics really don’t need to understand theory anyway.
“Patch it up and push it out the door” then get on the the pa-system and yell; “next idiot, um, I mean customer“

Glad I could help, 🌻
-Ej-

Reactions: 7492
81 - 85 of 85 Posts