Cummins Diesel Forum banner
61 - 80 of 87 Posts
Looks good Loosewheel keep us updated on ease of use and content.
Thanks for trying it.

Casey

Looks good Loosewheel keep us updated on ease of use and content.
Thanks for trying it.

Casey
Content is easy to use. It is an entire manual divided up into sections as you can see in the screen shot. Pick what you need and open the PDF.

So, even though it all says 2014, it should cover most other similar years. I just picked up my 2016 last Tuesday after trading in my 2015 ECO-Diesel. Is there anything you can think of off the top of your head that it may not cover?

Thanks!

So, even though it all says 2014, it should cover most other similar years. I just picked up my 2016 last Tuesday after trading in my 2015 ECO-Diesel. Is there anything you can think of off the top of your head that it may not cover?

Thanks!
Off the top of my head, front parking sensors and bed lighting.

Did a search for reviews and found a couple of scam reports. So unless someone here has some first-hand knowledge, I'd wait.

Did you read the thread? Its not a scam. I purchased it and it’s great. Read my comments.........

Reactions: skimywhistler
I purchased it as well and downloaded the 700+mb RAR file. Download WinRAR to open it. It's very informative and now I can do most things by myself (except warranty work).

Just DL the really large .rar file and converted it with "The Unarchiver" (free app for Mac users). Seems like a decent manual, but still missing stuff that will likely only be gleaned from experienced mechanics. For example, I will be replacing the transmission filter on my 3500 AISIN this week. All this manual states is to undo the bolts & drop the pan. LOTS of folks have pre-warned of needing to drop the cross-member (snow plow package), as the bolts are obscured. Good info for $20, but experience rules the day.

"Good judgement is the result of experience, and experience is the result of bad judgement." ~Unknown

Anyone have a link on where to order the Factory Service Manual for the 2017 2500?

I wouldn’t mine getting ahold of a 2018

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys with 6, 4, and 2 posts are supporting/touting this information posted by LOOSEWHEEL. What are the odds?

Moderators should look into these guys.

Does anyone know if the service cd's from tech authority have a limited time period of use? When I went to the web page it read = "The information contained within the disc you are purchasing is time sensitive.
The disc contains the most current data available at the time of publication and will not contain future updates. " Does this just mean it will not provide updates or does access to the CD have a limited time period?? I sent them an email to my question and am still awaiting a reply.

I read this as the accuracy of the info being guaranteed up to the finalizing of the Manual. If the manufacturer makes any updates to their service manual (i.e. changes in recommended fluid types, etc.), then these changes will not be updated in your version. Realistically, that is the same issue you have with any hard print manual.

Assuming you didn’t pay for limited access (i.e. annual subscription), you should have access to the manual as long as your computer & software can read it.

61 - 80 of 87 Posts
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.