Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Bully said they have 13' tuning.

I was not trying to be rude, it is just in your first post you did not mention a tuner only the PCM unlock. My apologies for making any assumptions.

I hope you can get the tuner file you need. Best chance is to find a guy with a functioning 13' GT diesel..

As for the closure times, bully isn't quite on the level of avionic/aerospace so not at all surprised they would take some time off. Still best of luck!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
I contacted him and tech support updated his through a chat session.

Ha ha I work in aviation but we are operators so we are global 24/7 operation. Many of our vendors though do close. I will be back on Thursday.

I

·
Joe @ Dude’s Diesel Performance
1,201 Posts
I'm not hating (not sure what i have to hate about). I didnt mean to come across that way. But there is a reason bully dog has a bad rep in the 6.7 world. It just seems like you bought blind. There is any support from them even if it wasn't the holidays. Good luck and merry Christmas.
How did he buy blind? He bought everything that is required to tune a '13 Cummins... How can he help the fact that Bullydog dropped the ball by not putting '13s on the update list... This seems too that he is the 1st to purchase the ECM unlock because Bullydog is evidentially unaware they don't even support the '13 update...

·
Registered
13,900 Posts
well the MAC user zip file was the same version 1143 as what the update agent said it was applying to the card so my hopes are not high ha ha.
did you download it?

1143 is the firmwear version, not the tune version... If the download is the entire/complete SD card for 1143, it should have the 13 files on it.

Your tuner has never had 13 files on it. It has never been loaded to a 13, so the automatic updater won't know that you're updating for a 13.

It's a long shot. They might not have updated the full download with the 13 files yet.

But I would download it and see if you have 13 files in there :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
did you download it?

1143 is the firmwear version, not the tune version... If the download is the entire/complete SD card for 1143, it should have the 13 files on it.

Your tuner has never had 13 files on it. It has never been loaded to a 13, so the automatic updater won't know that you're updating for a 13.

It's a long shot. They might not have updated the full download with the 13 files yet.

But I would download it and see if you have 13 files in there :thumbsup:
I just put it on the card. no 13 truck in the list.

so looks like I will be waiting a week unless I can get someone to do me a solid and hook me up why they are closed.

·
Registered
13,900 Posts
I would PM both of the Bully Dog employees that are on the forum. You never know.

That's a huge let down though... it's always nice to get to play with toys over the holidays :(

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
yeah I did message them. Going to message the nick guy who has the correct files and see if he can get me a copy of his SD card.

I am so close yet so far away ha ha. this is like the tuning equivalent of the tip game. the other thing that sucks is trophy husband motto is patience is not our virtue so I have been conditioned not to be patient haha.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
tech support got me the update this am so issue sloved.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
21 - 30 of 30 Posts