Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
new to forum, new to dodge world.

picked up my 2012 2500 and traded in my 08 F350 on friday. When I towed my dump trailer on thursday the lights worked and when I towed it today with the new truck I only had driver side turn and brake. No RH side and absolutely no running lights.

So I look under the hood after I check all the connections and there are 2 several empty spots and 2 of them end up being related to towing and lights according to the fuse legend.

Is this normal to have a brand new truck missing vital towing fuses? Will it be as easy to just buy the fuses from dealer? (It was late when I found this out so first stop will be the dealer tomorrow AM)

thanks in advance
mike

·
Premium Member
1,406 Posts
Its not uncommon to see the fuzes as well as any relay that might be needed in the tow/haul side of the truck... Its the dealers issues to make this all ready, but I have seen just about any and all brands have missing trailer side stuff missing...

You may even buy the optioned trailer tow package and not get all of the stuff that is part of this option... I would make sure the dealer just gives you the fuzes man, I am sure you paid enough for the new truck... Besides that, Dodge and Chevy both was part of the Gov't bail out money that all of us paid for!!! They can give you the stuff you need to make this all work as it should...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It wouldn't surprise me if they didn't give them to me. I didn't get a full tank of diesel because "ever since the bankruptcy they don't allow them to fill tanks" it had less than a quarter tank lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.