Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, if y'all haven't checked out the new and improved website, I think you should. It is ramtrucks.com/en, which you all probably know, but the layout is better and you can finally see the laramie longhorn and do stuff.... Other than a few new pictures in the gallery, nothing has really changed. Wondering what you guys think of it.

·
Truck Camping Fisherman
103 Posts
Maybe I'm blind, but it looks dim to me...especially the tabs across the top of the page...guess that's what happens whe you get old....

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What colors your truck. Is it silver metallic or mineral gray? Either way its cool. I went the pebble biege route. BTW, are there less colors available for 2011, because it looks like there are less color options. It is pretty dim...but its cool

·
Truck Camping Fisherman
103 Posts
You're on the money, Mineral Gray. I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one thinking the site looks dim, thank you!

As I only got the 3500 to haul around the truck camper and my Starcraft fishing boat (I traded a 4 year old 1500 with only 14K miles on it so that I could safely haul my truck camper and boat at the same time), it only has +/- 700 miles on it as I put it in storage before the first snow here (12/1).

Checked on it over the holidays and all is well, started right up and I can't wait to get it out in the spring. I usually only use my trucks spring through fall but man, it was hard to put it away with so many things to do to get it ready for hauling this spring.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You don't plow? I have the same config. as yours, crew longbed, but I plow. It handles well, but you can tell it wants to fishtail, as I just stuck with the road tires and didn't go with off road. Btw, I'm kind of pissed because I bought a Laramie last year and I wanted the fender flares, but not the 2 tone, so I went without. Now I look at the gallery and, there it is, fender flares, solid black. Even exhaust is painted.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just wish they would sell the chassis cab flares so I could put them on the HD's. Those things look sweet!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts