Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DTT is doing our annual Tax sale. If you are in the Market for a New Transmission, It's worth your time to shoot me a PM to get the best price. Even if you need parts, let me know, as I can build you a package deal even combined with power products and save more $$$$.

·
Registered
521 Posts
I just placed a call

Tony from WV, I believe George (builder) spoke to you. finally figured out I have a 47re trans in my 2003 SO. I can text you pictures of the carnage. :doh: shoot me your best price:thumbsup:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Entertainingly posted within a matter of days of 2nd gear going to almost nothing and my trans starting to down shifting randomly when there sould be no need to lol

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
I think you already pm'd a price but would it be any less with this sale?

Id like kit price:

a master rebuild +++(everything including clutches/bands/steels, billet accumulator etc etc etc, valvebody modifications, deep pan, billet input and output and billet flex plate), I already have a triple disk converter.

Thanks!

·
Registered
14 Posts
PM sent

PM sent 2/2. Could use an answer soon, trans. slipping pretty bad

·
Registered
156 Posts
PM Sent also

·
Registered
521 Posts
tried calling there at 15:20 EST Friday 2/4, message said they were gone for the weekend, will return Monday AM. I think they are on the west coast time, anyone know if they have the bad weather?:confused013:

·
Registered
34 Posts
pm sent about trans parts Thanks

·
Registered
156 Posts
tried calling there at 15:20 EST Friday 2/4, message said they were gone for the weekend, will return Monday AM. I think they are on the west coast time, anyone know if they have the bad weather?:confused013:
Ya they are on West Coast time. Their warehouse is in Blaine, WA but shop is just across the boarder in Canada.

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
PM sent to ya.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Pm sent around 2/1 and nothing back. Any word back would be great as i am looking to be doing this soon i hope

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
Did you get my Pm I sent yesterday 2-8-11, I have sent other PM's over the year and never have heard anything from you guys. Im ready to get something done.

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
Sent ya another one, thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
PM from last week resent.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts