Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have already posted once on this topic, but I just bought my wheels online today (20X9 XD black Monsters) and the tires will be soon to come (nitto trail graplers) Anyway i have been told that a 35 inch tire will fit on the TRX 4 b/c of the stock leveling kit. Has anyone else heard this or have put 35's on?

·
Registered
236 Posts
I have 295/70//17's Trail Grapplers on mine, but I think I will go to 35's next. I think there's room. I don't believe there is any leveling kit with the TRX package, at least my truck doesn't look like it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got a guote from a local off road shop they were the ones who told me the trx 4 came leveled but idk for sure i never bothered to poke my head under the truck and look. But thats good to know that you think there is room. I Guess there is only one way to find out... just need a few more pay checks ;)

·
Registered
734 Posts
I've read that 305/70-17 is the biggest you can get without anything rubbing. This is roughly the equivalent of 34X12.50. Most people with 35's are using a leveling kit. Some people are running 285/75-17's because they are a little taller (34.1 inches) but not as wide (11.5).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts