Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

2010 Owners--Multimedia Systems??

1160 Views 8 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  PTSD Freak
Just curious how you guys like the sound systems in the 2010's? How does the subwoofer sound? It says "surround sound"...how is it? Just curious...
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
185 Posts
i think mine is just the basic system?..i will have to look around in a bit..but the bass was alot better than i expected coming from the bose system i had in my chevy...its very clear to!..and LOUD when ya really crank it up...im very happy with it...

just got back from a local auto shop..ordered a Extang Revolution tonneau cover..bout to go begin putting it on in a few mins...will post pics of finished product!

· Premium Member
6,208 Posts
I would diff get the upgraded stero system, i have the 506w Alpine w/9 speakers an sub. 730N Nav radio with 30g HD......it hits very good for a stock system....good enough for me that i wont be changing anything out....the NAV is awsome as well....

· Premium Member
575 Posts
the alpine is a good soundign system but i am dissapointed with the sub in the back. My 04.5 had similar base with no sub . i dont want it too carried away but i think its not very good. The remainder of the system is very top notch.
I have noticed sound quality is a bit worsened when playing music from the hard drive. As a matter of fact, im not really happy with the hard drive setup altogether but i will live

· Registered
34 Posts
Im glad you like the alpine setup on your laramie, Its the same as what we got on our 3500, except ours hasnt even been built yet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.