Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ontario TDR 2010 Events and Dates

June 26 – Cummins Invades Cayuga Dragway - Toronto Motorsports Park - Dragway

July 17 - Newmarket Wild Wings (Yonge and Mulock plaza by the Mandarin Restaurant) – 12:00 Noon

Aug 7-8 (Saturday-Sunday) – Camping – Newmarket area - Based on attendance. If you would like to attend, please RSVP! Exact location TBA.

Sept 18 (Saturday)– Fall Dyno – Info TBA

Oct 13 (Wednesday)– Go carting at Downsview– 7 PM till 1 AM – More info at: Grand Prix Kartways

If you would like to be kept up to date on any of the above events, please email me at [email protected].

Robert

·
Registered
668 Posts
Cayuga?

:thumbsup:Great of you to schedule some events!
What will the Cayuga event entail?:confused013:

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Beatin' slow vehicles! LMAO

:D

Basically, a quick into to drag racing and what gets done. For those who have drag raced before this mini seminar is not needed.

Then to racing! It is an open day so anything could be there from Neons to Pro Stock cars that are at the end of the 1/4 before you are out of first gear! :)

Lunch is bring your won and beer is not allowed on the property (no one here would drink and race, right?). Most Saturdays are $30.00 race as many times as you can.

For those that do not want to race, you can bench race (read sit on bench and swap lies! :D). Can also be there to help repair anything that might go boom. ;) Also the trucks will somewhat be on display there too so be sure to do some cleaning...

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Thanks Robert! I bought a clutch just for this(Cayuga), and my fiancée ( wife by then) thanks you lol. Can't wait for wings either!

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL. So its like THAT! So when a see a lady swinging a frying pan and running toward me screaming about dd clutches, I will know who she is with! :D

I have to say, I do look forward to seeing what you will do! Heck, I am curious to see what all our the Ontario trucks will do!

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Lol have to blame it on someone!! I'm not expecting much, it's still just a farm truck.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah. OK. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts