Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
956 Posts
i seen a new 2010 3500 quad cab/crew cab short box yesturday in a darker blue and wow, its a really nice looking truck. im deff gonna make a trip to the dealership to check one out. and i guess the new 6.7 has a variable fin turbo now which always has boost pressure on tap without lag and functions as an exhaust brake also. ive gotta test drive one to find this out for myself. but sharp truck thats for sure.

· Registered
2,578 Posts
i went to the state fair of tx and dodge had all there new trucks and the duallys look sweet. dont even get me started on the mega cab duallys. i was like a little kid in a candy store droolin and wishin

· Registered
4,868 Posts
The dodge dealership up the road from me in Ennis, has 4 duallys and 1 of em is a black mega cab dually. Test drove it earlier and that truck is about as close to the chevy ride and interior as you can get! Very nice on the inside and decent ride to. The wife is looking at buying 1 and I think I have her sold on it!

· Registered
2,578 Posts
i bet thats what they intended when they made it. what will look cool and cost people out of the a$$ to fix? thats what all companies ask these days

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.