Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i was on the way to work on Friday and as usual i passed the dodge dealership in Boerne. Well to my own surprise there was a car hauler unloading vehicles and what do you know! There is was a 2500 silver short bed full size cab 2010 Cummins Turbo diesel! man i was pumped to see that beautiful piece of machinery! i'm just hoping maybe they bring a dually in next!:party018:

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
I saw a silver 2010 megacrew dually at the State Fair. Gorgeous!

·
DELETE YOUR TURBO!!!!!
2,437 Posts
the new 2500 and 3500 trucks are the best looking dodges so far i want to swap a 5.9 into one lol

·
Registered
556 Posts
I'm going to the dealer end-of-week. They have a few '10s, a Hemi and a Cummins, but they are just STs. Thursday or Friday I should see some SLTs or Laramies. I'll get pics and stuff!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Well, beauty is in the eye of the beerholder (oops, beholder)...

Personally, I absolutely love the new look. Being an engineer, I also admire the functional touches such as superior aerodynamics.

If one thing dodge can improve on, it's the ugly dually wheels. Make 19.5s a reasonable option, and I'd jump up and down over one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.