Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

2010 Cruise/Dyno Day!!! Jan. 30, 2010....

2247 20
Come out and join us as we bid farewell to a great rig heading out to Maui... Feel free to PM me or call for more information. See you there!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Banned
1,008 Posts
If there's a good amount of people wanting to go I'll come if my truck is done by then. Should be.

Installing the kit in my sig.

· Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All slots for the dyno are filled but you are welcome to sign up for the " stand by " status in case someone can't make the roller run. It's gonna be a fun day!!!

· Here to learn
1,884 Posts
Where is the dyno?

· Registered
263 Posts
All slots for the dyno are filled but you are welcome to sign up for the " stand by " status in case someone can't make the roller run. It's gonna be a fun day!!!
Did I get one of the slots? I know I pmed you but went away for a few days and never followed up with you on a phone call... Either way I will be there just want to know if I need to bring some extra cash or not.:thumbsup:

· Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Did I get one of the slots? I know I pmed you but went away for a few days and never followed up with you on a phone call... Either way I will be there just want to know if I need to bring some extra cash or not.:thumbsup:
Yes you are in. The only thing might be your overall height - limited height restrictions. You may need to use stock wheels, I will try to get the details in a couple of days.

And bigrok. The dyno will be disclosed at the meet in the morning.

· Registered
263 Posts
Sweet, just let me know. I really am not that high. I still fit in my carport! LOL

· Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Man, time is flying! The cruise is this weekend! See you all there!

· Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Just a heads up, the Dyno day is approaching really quick! Please be prompt on arriving. Sign in and briefing will be done at 9:00am - 10:00am. We will roll out at 10:30 sharp! Get ready for great raffle prizes! :)

We are planning to meet at the dyno spot at 11ish. 11:30 at the latest... You are welcomed to be a standby runner in case any person can not make their slot. This is a first come first serve basis. Late comers will be bumped (sorry.)

After the dyno there will be a car show at Mililani Town Center near Straub/Long Johns Silver. We will head down there after the dyno. Photos will be taken at the Mililani Walmart parking......

It's gonna be a full and fun day! Don't miss out! Either way, I will post pictures afterwards.... See You There!

· Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
the red dodge in the flyer, is that the one going to stay on maui to race?
Yup, thats the plan until they get our track going on this island...

· Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Wish I could, but I plan to check it out when I get a chance between family and work....

· Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
if get a race n u no can come, somebody else gonna be driving it?

let me know when u do come ova fo da races. i would not mind helping u guys out.
Sorry, wish it was my truck. The owner plans to race it often... Thanks.

· Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.