Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
201 - 212 of 212 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Here are my Toyo MT 285/75R18Es on stock Laramie rims & 2.5" Rough Country Leveling Kit.....I just could not take the tiny 33"s anymore!

Attachments

·
Registered
191 Posts
Thanks photobucket, this thread is basically useless now, needing to find new tires for my stocks.. (middle finger in air)

·
Registered
115 Posts
Thanks photobucket, this thread is basically useless now, needing to find new tires for my stocks.. (middle finger in air)

@gixxerjoe4 - I got a photobucket account a year ago, or so, but now they want me to pay $400 per year to use them? I will never pay Photobucket $400, so there are now multiple useless threads on here for me, too!! I honestly doubt anyone else has really paid them $400 per year to just post pictures, when you need only to drag & click photos to add them to a post? Photobucket is a rip-off!

·
Registered
115 Posts
@gixxerjoe4 - I got a photobucket account a year ago, or so, but now they want me to pay $400 per year to use them? I will never pay Photobucket $400, so there are now multiple useless threads on here for me, too!! I honestly doubt anyone else has really paid them $400 per year to just post pictures, when you need only to drag & click photos to add them to a post? Photobucket is a rip-off!
Once again, Cummins Forum has an answer for everything!
I went to this post & can now see some, but not all pictures posted with Photobucket!

See the link below!

http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/89-93-non-powertrain/2345049-see-photobucket-pics-threads.html

·
Registered
191 Posts
I got one like 10 years ago, randomly noticed trying to upload pics earlier this year it wasn't working but just thought it was certain forums then googled it and saw they changed everything and you had to pay. Hopefully their business takes a massive hit, they fire the idiot who thought they'd change it and change it back. Might have to download chrome if it actually works, sucks how it literally ruined any old threads on any forum with pictures.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I got one like 10 years ago, randomly noticed trying to upload pics earlier this year it wasn't working but just thought it was certain forums then googled it and saw they changed everything and you had to pay. Hopefully their business takes a massive hit, they fire the idiot who thought they'd change it and change it back. Might have to download chrome if it actually works, sucks how it literally ruined any old threads on any forum with pictures.
I hope the greedy moron is fired, too! I am using Firefox & can now see about 50% more that was once blocked?

·
US ARMY Retired
915 Posts
Stock wheels with Nitto EXO Grapplers, LT275/65R20
How is that size working out for you? I have thought about that size and was wondering any difference in mileage from stock?

·
Registered
16 Posts
37x11.50R20

37x11.50 Nitto Trail Grapplers on 20x8 Lomghorn wheels.
2.5" RC leveling kit
Rubs on sway bar at full lock while turning left.
That does look awesome! What gear ratio do you have? How has running 37s affected driveability, mileage, power/acceleration et. Al.? I think the 37s look great but I've heard you need 4.10s or even 4.56s to run them.

·
"I'll go all in."
3,125 Posts
2012 Limited CCLB with stock Laramie wheels and 33x12.50x17 Nitto Rdige Grapplers on stock suspension.

Attachments

Reactions: Rameses
201 - 212 of 212 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.