Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I looked at various threads all over the net but could not find anything which would remediate my issue on my 2010.
I have a SLT model 6.7 and the red airbag light came on in the dashboard. I checked my cables underneath the seats but on the driver side there are only cables for the seat buttons and 12v middle console and on the passenger side there is only the inverter box with the cables. So no airbag cables underneath the seat.
What to check next?
Thank you

·
Premium Member
2018 RAM 2500 SLT
52 Posts
Hi,
I looked at various threads all over the net but could not find anything which would remediate my issue on my 2010.
I have a SLT model 6.7 and the red airbag light came on in the dashboard. I checked my cables underneath the seats but on the driver side there are only cables for the seat buttons and 12v middle console and on the passenger side there is only the inverter box with the cables. So no airbag cables underneath the seat.
What to check next?
Thank you
Loose connection at the clock spring perhaps?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How can I see the error code for the air bag warning light. Want to narrow down what the issue could be before working on the clock spring. My regular odb2 reader does not show any codes. Which device do I need to see the codes?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
2018 RAM 2500 SLT
52 Posts
How can I see the error code for the air bag warning light. Want to narrow down what the issue could be before working on the clock spring. My regular odb2 reader does not show any codes. Which device do I need to see the codes?

Thanks
Good call. Quite a few folks on the forum have recommended AlphaOBD and Autoenginuity.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts