Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at auto show pictures of the 2010 3500 what is Dodge thinking?? l
Looks like half a Mustang have big truck. Doesnt look to bad on the new 1500 but the 3500 that new front end looks dumb.
In my opinion Dodge needs to spend less money in getting a new Cummins motor in a 1500 Dodge Ram that wont haul anything.
And Come up with a Truck that looks good people will buy no wonder there going under they have made no attempt to meet what the buyer wants.

Untill then im Keeping my 1997 at 347.000 miles she still have some life in her :thumbsup:

·
Registered
167 Posts
i actually like the new dodges...And think the new half ton diesels are kinda cool....nice to see something different once in awhile.....but thats just my opinion

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Ya the new duallys are gunna be hideous!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I hear ya bro guess it takes some getting used to. They are saying that the new Cummins thats going into the 1500s will be a V8 Diesel im interested to see how it holds up.
Might not be able to hall anything with it but with that light duty frame and big cummins I bet it will turn 13s in the 1/4 mile

·
Registered
167 Posts
yea a 5.0L v8 with 320 i think hp n something like 500 or 550 lb-ft. So yea i think theres gonna be some issues with the whole set up. But eventually im thinkin were gonna see some crazy power come out of those trucks and they will do a wicked 1/4. They'll never be a 5.9 but at least there a cummins.

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
I'm just going to be interested in how a v block cummins is going to sound.

·
Registered
167 Posts
i dunno like i said its intresting to see something new like that

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'm just going to be interested in how a v block cummins is going to sound.
Same here, that's going to be interesting.

I think 1/2 ton diesels are a great idea. Hope they do it the right way though...I don't want them to have tons of problems right out of the box as new designs tend to do... As for the 2010 heavy Dodge, I think it will be like the 08 Super Duty's. I didn't like it much at first, but its growing on me. Too bad the 6.4 Powerstroke is such a disappointment LOL.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts