Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Premium Member
6,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't know if a thread like this already existed so here goes....

Anyone think that we should start a list of truck shows/events both big and small. This would be both small local events such as dyno days/truck pulls/small shows that would appeal to truck guys and larger regional and national events that would be in the Midwest?

Here are few that are coming up soon:
May 15-17
4Wheel Jamboree
Lima,OH
Auto Show Events | Monster Trucks, Hot Rods, Classic Cars

May 29-31
2009 Truck and Tractor Nationals
LaPorte, IN
RPM Fest, Inc.

Family Events has quite a few other events over the summer within a reasonable driving distance. I have been to Lima and Indy Jambos over the years and Diesels have been starting to take over. It is geared toward the big tire crowd but there is always alot to see. They had a portable Dyno at Indy last year and it was pretty funny to watch the gas guys that had the balls strap down.:headbang:

· Gone Fishing!!
2,398 Posts

· Registered
3,009 Posts
Are you taking the blue rig and are you going in the dust or dusk?:thumbsup:
I don't have enough lights on my trucks to get in the parade, besides you can't see the parade if your in it :buttkick:

· Registered
431 Posts
I was at the parade 2yrs ago there were some nice rigs, I missed it last year . I am glad to see the date posted up I will have to check it out this year for sure .

· Registered
431 Posts
whos all going to the truck show in dundee? anyone going to have a truck in it (if so whats it look like ) i will keep an eye out for it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.