Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

When Dodge first gave us the 18-wheeler look with the Trevor Creed designed Ram, way back in 1994, it turned the full-size pickup market on its ear. Since then successive Rams have built upon the macho looks, becoming larger than life mobile statements to everything that is big, rugged and all-American.

For 2009 Chrysler has given its full-size warhorse a substantial freshening, with updated styling, revised interior, a new coil-sprung rear suspension and a nifty Ram Box feature, with lockable storage compartments built into the sides of the bed. But, we can’t help wondering if the once hard as nails Ram is perhaps becoming a bit soft. And in this soggy economy is there still enough of a market for personal use pickups? Let’s find out.

More: 2009 Dodge Ram on AutoGuide.com

·
"MR. ESAFO TO YOU!!"
6,080 Posts
if it realistically holds up to what those guy's do to it on the advertisment, (the off road) commercial than i would say it's still tuff as nails :thumbsup:

·
Registered
101 Posts
When will they put the V8 Cummins in it. Don't care for power but the mileage would be awsome. Especialy if some things fell off and some thing fell on:hehe:

·
Registered
503 Posts
Along with many others, I stood and drooled over the new Dodge HD pickup at the Edmonton Auto Show. It is anything soft looking.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Lol me too. And i heard that they won't have a dpf but rather a urea type injection. Hopefully it won't hurt mileage as bad.:confused013:

·
Registered
45 Posts
its sad

It's still a diesel with emissions control systems on it, it's just not the same! sorry

1 - 7 of 7 Posts