Neosho, Mo July 11-12
Carthage, Mo July 25-26
Wheaton, Mo Aug 16?
Aurora, Mo Sept 1st
Stotts City, Mo Sept 6th
Mt.Vernon, Mo Sept 13th
Monett, Mo Sept. 20th
Rogersville, Mo Oct 4th

I was talking with a guy in Cassville today he highly recomended the Seneca and Cassville pulls. Seneca is supposed to be pretty big and said Cassvilles gets bigger each year. Anyways just thought Id throw this out there for everyone. If anyone needs more info Ill get the guys number to ya.

·
Registered
1 Posts
urich,mo truck pull

hey guys new on here- i put on truck pulls and mud drags and bogs in the midwest. i am doing a truck pull in urich,mo may 30 at 7pm (friday) we are paying out $1500 purse to the diesel class and right now its an open class paying $500 to win 400/300/200/100 split to fifth place- looking to do about 3 pulls here this year. if we get a lot of trucks we will split into classes for future pulls- we arent sure what to expect for the first one or how or the local mo,ks trucks are set up for diesel class so dont let the open thing scare ya- come pull for our crowd and give us some feedback on what classes we can or should be pulling at our motorplex. also gonna be pulling 4x4 mod class $1100 to winner and prostock 4x4 $800 to win and prostreet 4x4 $600 to win and the open diesel and a class of prostock tractors $500 to win. thanks and call with any question or input- dusty 816-935-5794

1 - 6 of 6 Posts