Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone in Tx that knows where i can find a 2007 3500 QC DRW 4x4 any color i dont care i just want out of this 6.7 i hate it. If anyone can help me out i would sure appreciate it. Preferably with under 25k miles. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Autotrader.com is where I found mine. I think it has the best selection of vehicles. Good Luck :thumbsup

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats where i have been looking but i havent been able to find one with decent miles and a decent price. Im really looking for a local one well somewhere in TX.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Here are some more places to look: :programme Diesel Trader Online, Cars.com, eBay, Classifieds on this site, Check all the dealer sites in Hou, Dallas, Austin, SA, & smaller towns like, Sealy, Silsbee, Weaver Motors in Kirbyville is always stocked full of trucks, Waco, Temple, Athens, Jacksonville, Tyler, Beaumont, and so on. You gotta be patient :pray: the right truck will come along. It took me 3 months to find mine.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright thanks man I could possibly have one (Fingers Crossed). One of my friends is looking to trade his for an 03-04 so his payments will be cheaper. Hopefully i can get him to let me know when he trades it in so i can go pick it up. Its exactly what i want: 07 3500 4x4 qc 5.9 6spd, i cant wait.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Alright thanks man I could possibly have one (Fingers Crossed). One of my friends is looking to trade his for an 03-04 so his payments will be cheaper. Hopefully i can get him to let me know when he trades it in so i can go pick it up. Its exactly what i want: 07 3500 4x4 qc 5.9 6spd, i cant wait.
Hopefully you'll be able to pick that one up!!! :thumbsup

·
Where's my sparkplugs????
1,046 Posts
Not making any promises but I got mine from Frank Kent dodge in Fort Worth. They probably don't have anymore but they do have a overflow lot across the highway with some trucks that look just like mine. 1 888 245 9586. I'd make sure the person you're talking to knew what they were talking about before you accept their answer.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well it turned out that my friend traded his truck in last week. So i went to the dealership and they told me they sold it the next day so still no 5.9...makes me sick

·
Registered
460 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm not sure how close you are to Houston but the car max there is picking up trucks that have the 5.9 from fleets with less that 10k in miles I know there was one a few weeks ago. In SA there is also a 2500 mega.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Man don't sweat it. With fuel almost $5 a gallon you should be able to find just what you're looking for at a good price pretty easy with some patient searching.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for all the posts guys...I'm still looking but im kinda thinking that in a month or two there will be plenty of them around with the fuel prices. What about a 06? Do yall think i should look for an 06 or wait for the 07 to show up?

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Nothing wrong with the 06's :)

·
Diesel-less
4,271 Posts
(This is my 100th post!)

I've been looking on eBay, Craigslist, AutoTrader, Tomball Dodge, Northwest Dodge, and Carmax

1 - 15 of 15 Posts