Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got me Superlift 4" standard lift installed and it bangs like hell in the front on not very big bumps. I already cut the bumpstops down 1" but it still hits perty hard. Not sure if I'm hitting the bump stops still.

I have the standard 4" lift with Bilstens and the duel front steering stabilizer. Im running 35" BFG Km2 on moto metal 17x8 wheels

Anyone have a similar issue with a Superlift.

I also had to do a lot of trimming in the front fenders to get the tires to clear.

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
sounds like youve got something f&^ked up. you should have to trim anything with that lift and tire size. wrong backspacing?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
looks like on my truck, the track bar drop bracket is hitting on the front diff.

Going back to the guy who installed and will try to fix problem

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
After looking on Superlift's 6" install instructions, it seems that I had recieced 6" link arms. They give the center measurments in the instructions. I had no part# stamped on them but they are easy to figure out. This all makes sense why I had to trim and probably why I hit on the front diff. with the drop bracket.

Will be giving Superlift a call in the morning and going to my mechanic to make some small mods to clear the diff. I hope

·
Registered
286 Posts
Good luck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts