Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have a clicking noise coming from underneath the drivers side dash sounds like a flasher when you turn on the signal light, only does it sometimes when driving down the road .

·
Banned
4,630 Posts
Used to have that as well...never did figure it out and it went away by itself. Double check that the lower dash panel is secured...I think mine had something to do with me forgetting to put the screws back in...

·
Registered
279 Posts
A relay starting to freak out?

·
Registered
129 Posts
its your ac motor i think.. ive heard some guys having that and now one of theirs ac is out

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sounds like a relay but i am just not sure where it is coming from

·
Registered
91 Posts
Had this problem in my 05 Hemi. Dealer said it was my trailer brake harness. They tied it up better and I had it still till the day I sold the truck. I don't think it was A/C related. Never did figure out what it was.

My opinion it is probably a panel fitment problem. Don't spend your life chasing it down though.

·
Registered
8,728 Posts
I have a 06 as well and I have a ticking noise that sounds like it is under the dash and comes on when I am pressing the gas pedal and when I let off it goes away.... I am pretty sure it has done it for a while.... never have bothered to figure out what it is..?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts