Cummins Diesel Forum banner

2006 2007 Dodge's WOW

1K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  TCarstensJR 
#1 ·
I've been looking for an 06 07 Dodge quad cab short bed and wow they are high. I've read up in the 3rd gen section and guys are saying low twenties is a good price but there aren't any out there for anything less than 27,900 I just talked to a salesman here in Pa and he has a 06 long bed 5.9 quad cab Laramie for 32,900 and will not move. His dealership lists 4 or 5 a week and they don't hang around long. I even started looking across the country and WOW the prices are just getting higher. I also started talking to a few local Dodge dealers and a new one is only 5 to 6 thousand more. I know the 5.9's are sought after but jees.
And insite would be great.
Marc

#2 ·
I would just keep looking there are some pretty good deals out there right now. If they are trying to sell a 06 for 33K keep looking. I bought mine with 98 miles on it for $32,500 so I would think they could flex a little more than that. Good Luck

#4 · (Edited)
I picked up my 07 5.9 big horn with 25k for $31,000 last june from Carmax. Fuel was much higher then but that dealership was pretty easy, we were in and out within a hour. No haggle pricing was nice because it was low to begin with.

#7 ·
starting to root out some better deals.

I started to really look hard and started to compromise on some of the options that I wanted and now I'm starting to find stuff in the mid twenties range. But it's going to be a road trip to another state. I really appreciate the responces so far. I have another question what do the Thunder road and Big horn packages offer over a standard truck.

Thanks Marc

#11 ·
I started to really look hard and started to compromise on some of the options that I wanted and now I'm starting to find stuff in the mid twenties range. But it's going to be a road trip to another state. I really appreciate the responces so far. I have another question what do the Thunder road and Big horn packages offer over a standard truck.

Thanks Marc
dont compromise youll regret it!! if your spending the money get what you want and nothing less!

#8 ·
They are still dealing around here.....just bought a brand new 2008 Durango Limited 4x4 with the Hemi, for the wife.

It was stickered at $42,000 and we got it for $26,000, plus free oil changes for 2 years.

#9 ·
I think the big horn and thunder packages are basicly an slt with a few more options. I'm not really sure what the adds are but I like mine. The only thing I wish I had was a power rear slider and seat warmers but those are somewhat easy to add.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.