Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
41 - 60 of 80 Posts

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
The Vis racing carbon hood should look good after we get the rest of it put together.

Attachments

·
Registered
331 Posts
:subscribe:

Looks awesome, can't wait for a video.

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
I liked the way it looked with 42's, but that hood is....a sexy beast!
Hopefully we will play around with tire sizes. But we have over the years been know to run every tire under the sun. I will say with that being said we have came to love the 40" Toyo MT. The tread compound is amazing in these. Much different then the 35-37's. Seams to be a lot more sticky and they work very well on rocks. We ran them on my truck for quite some time as well ( Project Mjölnir ).

Attachments

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
If i find my way down there this week can we spin brodees in your back lot in that sexy beast?
Well, as much as I would love to say yes. We have yet to install gears into the housings, but we have big goodies going in :grin2:. 1.75" 38 Spline 4340 Chromo rear shafts into a Grizzly locker, followed by a ARB air locker up front and shafts to match.. Hopefully we will be getting started on them today so we can actually move it under its own power later this week. I can promise you once it is together, there will be many many black marks and donuts out back >:)

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
lemme know when and i'll come video tape! with my truck on the other side of the fence, lots of gravel in your back yard lol
Yeah that would be a smart idea, We will hopefully have our Digital Marketing guy shoot a video of it once we hit the actual dirt with it. Let me know if you plan on coming our way - Ashfurd

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Finishing up some wiring and pluming for the ARB Twin Air compressor and ARB front locker. Getting started on gears today. Most of the suspension set, shocks charged and ready. Mercenary bumpers will be back soon.

Next stop we will hit the rollers and work on tuning it in. Then off to the body shop to get the fiberworx bedsides set on, and some of the body work cleaned up.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Did you shoot down that money plane??? You know, the one that hauled all the loot to Iran, LOL Honestly I think that looks just like the truck I would build, if I won the big lottery, LOL. Looks phenominal, I can see the money dripping off the beast, can't wait to see it finished.

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Wondering how much up travel you have with those shocks?
Ride height sits around 7" of up travel. with a 2.5 Air bump taking up the last 2"

Did you shoot down that money plane??? You know, the one that hauled all the loot to Iran, LOL Honestly I think that looks just like the truck I would build, if I won the big lottery, LOL. Looks phenominal, I can see the money dripping off the beast, can't wait to see it finished.
We are still looking for the plane actually, something along the lines of D.B Cooper's.. We have been wanting to go buck wild for awhile with a build. This will be a good time >:)

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Progress, progress, progress... She is now a full on roller! Front and rear gears / lockers / shafts installed. The Mercenary bumpers back from powder and installed. Warn 12K winch installed in the front. Updated to the front headlights while we were there to the factory Mopar night runners. We will also be adding in 6 Baja Designs XL 80 Lights on top of the bumper.

A Switch-Pro's 8100 has been installed and will be used to control all the accessories and lighting.

The new Edge Insight-Pro was installed with multiple EAS sensors, We will be running Speed Sensors on each charger, A EAS fuel supply pressure, A EAS Boost pressure sensor, And EAS EGT sensors for each manifold as well.

The Insight-Pro allows us to use the Insight to upload custom tuning from HP tuners, Tuned by Ryan @ Hardway Performance.. Tunes to be worked on soon. We also installed the new Fleece performance CP3X2 Dual Pump Harness. This will allow us to run both pumps without a dual pump controller.

As for now we have to finish up a Gob of wiring, Finish some final suspension work. Then take her to the body shop to make some love happen to fit the 40s at full bump, and maybe a sweet DPP wrap :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
Will you be using those CV front axles?
We will not be running RCV axles no, we are running a Dynatrac Free Spin Kit, with 35 spline 4340 Chromoly Shafts.

41 - 60 of 80 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.