I don’t really have a need for my dually truck, and I’d like to downsize. So I’d like to see if there is any interest.

It’s a 2004.0 5.9 2WD with integrated Allison 1000. Allison recently has brand new clutch upgrade to handle extra power and is tuned by Jason at transmissiontuner

The engine is stock with a boost elbow for more boost. Exhaust is a 5” 304SS TBE with FTE resonator and MBRP muffler.

It is tuned with a smarty touch with a UDC Pro custom tune.

Interior is definitely unique. It has a color matched 2006 dash (never will crack) with the matching floor console. Kenwood unit is mounted in the dash utilizing the factory Infinity system.

The seats are 2016 Laramie seats with heat and ventilation. It has the correct 1500 quad cab back seat as well so rear seat space is still good.

Steering wheel is also from a 2016 Laramie. Cruise buttons on wheel function as they should and works great with the Allison.

Truck was recently repainted properly by removing trim, bed, dually fenders, etc. Bed is equipped with a 95gal gravity feed tank and gooseneck hitch.

It also has 4th gen style mirrors from A1Auto, backup cam in tailgate spoiler, mopar grille guard, Luverne running boards, and real Alcoa 17” wheels.

Truck has about 125k miles. I’m thinking 30k OBO would be my asking… I haven’t taken new pics yet, but I will definitely if anyone is interested.

Here’s a couple pics I have on hand right now.

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Land vehicle

Vehicle Car Speedometer Gear shift Satellite radio