Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think of the 2003 dodge 3500 duallys?? I am looking at one that is a 6 speed 4x4 with 198,000 miles on it. What do you think??? milage, power, tranny strength, How big of a chip can you put in them with them being stock?? Thanks a lot

·
Premium Member
1,958 Posts
i love my 03 its not a dually but i drive it like its a sports car, use it as a carpenter, tow random things and have had no problems. i also love my six speed. i can get 20mpg if i want or burn the tires and bang through the gears blowing black smoke with the smarty. i would not buy a different one. mine now has 112000 on it and running strong. if you get it buy a smarty you will not be disapointed

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Ditto. Mines not a dually, but I love my truck. Another thing to look at is wether it's a S.O. engine, or the H.O. engine. If it's a 6 speed it's a H.O. I run the Edge Juice on mine and being 4x4 on 35's, I can get right at 20mpg on the highway. If I'm conscious about keeping the speed below 66 mph. If you're looking at a 2wd, you shouldn't have much trouble getting that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts