Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys I need a little help! I have a 2002 Dodge 2500 Ext Cab. 5in lift 35in BFGs spicer drive shafts Mag Hytec diff covers air intake 4in straight pipe from turbo to tip. I have Edge Pro Comp but I cant use it right. I fried my VP44 with it already. I want to upgrade my fuel system but I have no idea where to start. Every says go FASS pump or or a Walbro GSL392. Which one is better? And how exactly do you install them? just between the pump and tank? Im clues here? If i upgrade to one of those will i be able to pull my truck at truck pulls or mess around on the streets on level 5 with worrying bout spitting death codes?? Im just not sure what i need. Help me plz!

·
I wanna go fast...
3,471 Posts
Airdog 150...Nuff said.

·
I wanna go fast...
3,471 Posts
They are the same as the Fass 150, although a little smaller, and a little quieter. The price is a lot better at $539.00 also.

·
SuperDuperMod
2,841 Posts
do you have a fuel pressure guage, their critical on a vp truck. FASS or airdog are probably the top two lift pump systems for our trucks, do a search for either thers lots of threads on installs and benefits to these systems.

·
Registered
370 Posts
fass or airdog, both are good... but ya need to have a set of gauges to monitor you fuel pressure, boost, and pyro to keep from cooking your vp, or worse, your motor!
check out blue chip diesel's website for info on vp pump failures also...

·
Mopar1973Man.Com
26,259 Posts

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
i dont want to be a bum but can you post up some pics of your truck

as far as mods go a set of guages sohuld be installed before you go too far

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Pics

Guys i already have egt boost and tranny gauges on the pillar havnt gotten the fuel one yet but i havnt bought a secondary pump yet heres the pics they are from a cell so they arnt the best

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
the airdog 150 is robably the best because its cheaper, smaller, and quieter, and comes with a lifetime warranty

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oops guess i can only post 3 pics? i dunno how to do more. sorry guys

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
oops guess i can only post 3 pics? i dunno how to do more. sorry guys
you can post unlimited with video hosting but i get the point, it looks nice:thumbsup

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
you can post unlimited with video hosting but i get the point, it looks nice:thumbsup
i dont kno what that is!! thanks for the comment! i posted a few more pics in my gallery

1 - 15 of 15 Posts