Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set if 20 inch chrome badlands for sale. There about 3 yrs old and in pretty decent shape. Two of the centercaps are flaking off but is pretty common with these wheels. You can order em off Ebay for pretty cheap. If I dont sell soon ill be ordering me some. I really love these wheels just wanting something different. Id like to get 750 out of them and thats for the wheels only. But make an offer cause Id like to get these gone. If you want more pics just let me know.

·
Registered
48 Posts
What wheels are on the black truck if you dont mind me asking?

·
Registered
80 Posts
I have a set if 20 inch chrome badlands for sale. There about 3 yrs old and in pretty decent shape. Two of the centercaps are flaking off but is pretty common with these wheels. You can order em off Ebay for pretty cheap. If I dont sell soon ill be ordering me some. I really love these wheels just wanting something different. Id like to get 750 out of them and thats for the wheels only. But make an offer cause Id like to get these gone. If you want more pics just let me know.

you still got these wheels?? What item number on ebay?

·
Registered
974 Posts
you still got these wheels?? What item number on ebay?
He's not selling the wheels on Ebay. He's saying you can replace the center caps on them cause his are flaking. You will have to find them yourself.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts