Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
OKLAHOMA CHAPTER PRESIDENT
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy has an 08 the bluetech he tells me it has 2 o2 sensors and the 3 egt probes have any of you done dpf delete with one of these and did you just get bunges and put them in the pipe the 02 sensors that is?

·
Premium Member
10,421 Posts
BLUETEC is a name that DiamlerChrysler came up with for 2007+ emissions technology. On 6.7 Cummins, all are BlueTec because they have a DPF and meet the 2007+ EPA requirements.

So, all 6.7 Cummins (except cab and chassis) have two o2 sensors and he can delete at his hearts joy :thumbsup:

James
RSD

·
OKLAHOMA CHAPTER PRESIDENT
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My bad went looney was thinking mine only had 1 double check and someone put a 2 one on there when I wasnt looking:banghead: Guess that what I get for doing mine so long ago sorry for the wasted thread:S:
My truck didnt have a bluetech badge on it so was thinking they changed a little

·
Premium Member
10,421 Posts
My bad went looney was thinking mine only had 1 double check and someone put a 2 one on there when I wasnt looking:banghead: Guess that what I get for doing mine so long ago sorry for the wasted thread:S:
My truck didnt have a bluetech badge on it so was thinking they changed a little
No problem, never a wasted thead :thumbsup:

James
RSD

·
Registered
361 Posts
Sry guys, just read my response and realized it didn't even answer his question!!!! Guess i was a little tired when i responded:(
Thanks James for fixing that:):):):):)

·
Premium Member
10,421 Posts
Sry guys, just read my response and realized it didn't even answer his question!!!! Guess i was a little tired when i responded:(
Thanks James for fixing that:):):):):)
Hey we are a great big team around here bro :thumbsup:

James
RSD

1 - 8 of 8 Posts