Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Here to learn
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you guys seen this on TV or read about it yet? I just briefly looked through it on the Dodge website. It seems like a good deal. Or am I missing something? I understand that you tell them for credit card number. And they give you a Let's Refuel America Card based off your credit card that is only good for gas or diesel purchases. Good for 3 years for 12,000 miles a year. Is this what you guys get out of it? It sounds like a really good time to buy a new CTD since diesel here is $4.44.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Yeah, I called my dealership to find out what I could do with this deal as I just bought my truck last month. Well....if you take the 2.99 fuel incentive, ya don't get any of the other rebates or incentives offered! Plus, they couldn't do any "retro" plans to cover the three weeks between when I bought my truck and this offer came out. :thud:

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Yeah, I called my dealership to find out what I could do with this deal as I just bought my truck last month. Well....if you take the 2.99 fuel incentive, ya don't get any of the other rebates or incentives offered! Plus, they couldn't do any "retro" plans to cover the three weeks between when I bought my truck and this offer came out. :thud:
Another STEALERSHIP offer!!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts