Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering what most of you have done for you 5th Gen leveling. I was thinking of the Carli springs, but instead of Fox shocks just use shock extensions for the stock shocks. I can’t justify spending about $350 on a set of shocks. Your opinions or any other setups recommend? My biggest thing would be to maintain stock ride or better. Also, how are you centering front axle once adjustable trac bar is I stalled? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Why don't you go with the Thuren level then. Its a bit cheaper with there standard overland shocks.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Just wondering what most of you have done for you 5th Gen leveling. I was thinking of the Carli springs, but instead of Fox shocks just use shock extensions for the stock shocks. I can’t justify spending about $350 on a set of shocks. Your opinions or any other setups recommend? My biggest thing would be to maintain stock ride or better. Also, how are you centering front axle once adjustable trac bar is I stalled? Thanks in advance.
I run Thuren 2” springs with Fox front shocks….kept rear shocks factory. $700 shipped from CJC.

Easily clear 35’s and sits almost perfectly level. Because the springs are only 2”, the axle shift is minimal so I kept the factory trac bar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30 Posts
I run a Thuren level with Fox 2.0 all the way around and a 1" rear block. I'm somewhat pleased with it. I'd go with a Carli kit next time though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts