Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i got my first trouble code today, P0401 EGR System Performance. The truck isnt running funny and the chech engine light isnt on I just did the key code reader for the heck of it and this one came up. My truck is completely stock other than the intake baffle fell out and i have an AirRaid drop in air filter. Should I take it in to the dealership? The truck has 35,500 miles on it and the bumper to bumper warrenty is out at 36000. I guess if its something with the EGR t would be covered under the powertrain warrenty right? Thank you guys for any help.

· Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If I take it in should I let them put the newest flash on it. Right now it still has the flash that was on it when It was new.

· Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My truck is Stock except for a drop in AirRaid air filter which should not void the warrenty, Correct?

· Premium Member
1,887 Posts
Maybe read on lost mileage with latest flash before you do that. Threads on here in the performance section. Probably as part of some of the 18ME smarty stuff.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.