Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had to be the first to post in New Brunswick. Hello to all.

·
Registered
805 Posts
lol, not many nb's here eh? I used to live in Saint John until 1998 when i headed west for work in the oil and gas industry.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
1,891 Posts
:welcome: the newfie's are invading :lol3:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is lonely here ! On the plus side, I do get to spend time with fellow cummins ram owners while at the dealer waiting for parts . LOL

·
Registered
53 Posts
Nova Scotia

Welcome to the form. Just down the road in Halifax.

·
Registered
57 Posts
any good shops around?

hey im originaly from saskatchewan but live in the sussex area now. just wondering if there is any good diesel performance shops around. have a 04 dodge ram 2500 having some problems with my fass system wanted someone to talk to about it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
performance shops

hey im originaly from saskatchewan but live in the sussex area now. just wondering if there is any good diesel around. have a 04 dodge ram 2500 having some problems with my fass system wanted someone to talk to about it.
Hi I'm not to sure about performance shops around the local area but I will ask around and I'll let you know.

·
Registered
57 Posts
k cool thanks

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hi to all New Brunswickers........Bathurst here.......I'm presently rebuilding my 1st gen !

·
Registered
18 Posts
hey all....Miramichi here!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi
im from Dalhousie
I got a first gen

·
Registered