Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought a 91.5 1st gen last week and it has a little bit of surface rust starting on the bottoms of the doors and bed. I saw some trucks with their rockers lined but no 1st gen's. Want to see what it would look like before i commit to it then find out I dont like it

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
holy cow, nice 1st gen. more pics please :D and i think black rockers would look nice on that truck

·
Registered
219 Posts
it doesn`t have to be black, they can tint it or some can be painted over:thumbsup: My truck is getting painted now and i had alot of it bedlinered and some of it painted over.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
i like Mar's idea. either black or paint it red like the truck. either way. it'd be nice

·
Registered
194 Posts
Here is a red 1st gen with the red and black scheme. This is not my truck, but I found these pictures somewhere.

Dawson

·
Registered
233 Posts
I've seen one on a lifted blue dually in a magazine, sorry no pic to refer too, it looks sweet. I have a white 1st gen that I'm in process of doing it too, I bought the two part epoxy with gun off of fleabay and gonna do it myself. I've got more body work to do, so pics are gonna be a while

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm using a '87 cab on my '91 project,and i did this with duplicolor truck bed liner (spray can),took a few cans to do it but it looks good (sorry,no pics as the cab is buried now :( )

1 - 8 of 8 Posts