Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
CAB MOUNTS
AKA
BODY MOUNTS

Energy Suspension is the only company that I've seen that makes them. I ordered a set of the black bushings direct from Energy's site. I went with the black set because they are impregnated with graphite which to me sounds like they're self-lubricating and will not squeak. They had the kit listed for $61. Summit wanted $64. I found it was cheaper from Energy after shipping and handling charges, $70 through Energy rather than Summit at $74.

And for clarification -

P/N 5-4101G is for the black

P/N 5-4101R is for the red

·
Premium Member
404 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Classic2current fabrication out of Detroit has a lot of stuff. Rockers, floor pans, cab corners, extended cab extension etc...
I couldn't find the panels on their site so I emailed them. I got a response back in a few hours with the part numbers. AWESOME......
Check them out.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Has anyone dealt with Accu Form door panels, I found them for sale on JC Whitney. They are reproductions but there is no picture, just a generic photo.

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
http://www.autobodyspecialt.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?search=action&category=A065

RESTORATION ALL 1st GEN DODGE PARTS ALL MADE IN USA

·
Registered
11,343 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Someone in another Dodge forum posted this site:

https://www.seatbeltplanet.com/

Not sure if the price is high or not as compared to other sellers, but for something like a seatbelt, I won't skimp. I am replacing the stock lap belts in my '73 crew cab, probably from here. Lots of color choices, too.

·
Registered
4,727 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
far as I know all of the aftermarket grilles are blank (no letters) - only place I know of to get grilles with the letters...is a JY :frown2:

·
Registered
170 Posts
far as I know all of the aftermarket grilles are blank (no letters) - only place I know of to get grilles with the letters...is a JY :frown2:
That's what I thought too. And a 23+ year old grill is likely either going to have chrome clad chipping, or so brittle it will snap as soon as you try to remove it.

If anyone does know of anyplace that makes repop ones with the mold, please let me know. A friend of mine is doing a restore on his and wants to keep the factory style grille. I told him just to get vinyl printed in the same font and size and call it good, but I figured I would ask those that have been around these trucks a lot longer than me

21 - 40 of 51 Posts