Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1990 Dodge w250 12v Cummins (under construction).
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First I'd like to say I'm not affiliated in any way with this guy/company.
He's popped up recently on a couple of the Facebook first gen page's I follow. Seems to be producing the hard to find parts that no one makes. Mostly interior currently, but seems to be adding more and more stuff pretty regularly. He should have a website up fairly soon but is doing his orders through Facebook currently on his page.

Font Line Sharing Parallel Event

1990 w250 12v Cummins

· Registered
1,144 Posts
Yeah I've been following him for a while, he sells an absolute ton of stuff. I believe it's all manufactured in Mexico which is way better than anything made in China in my opinion. I haven't purchased anything from him personally, but everybody who has raves about how good a service they get from him.

I believe his name is Raul, and he's just now starting to do it full time. He's quitting his day job and starting a website to do this professionally. I hope he does well.

Reactions: cutoutcummins

· Cowboy AKA Equality State
1,063 Posts
So glad I stumbled on your post! I've been looking for a fan shroud and interior trim pieces for my '92 for years. Every time I find a truck to get parts from, they are either broken, or missing.

Reactions: cutoutcummins

· Registered
Late 1990 w250 727/3.07s
1,883 Posts
Seems like there are now several guys getting into repro Dodge parts...one does cab lights and small printable parts, another is doing dually fenders and the black SRW flares, and I recently saw some one is doing the late wing vent glass gasket.

I'm surprised someone hasn't been doing the interior trim...

· Registered
1,108 Posts
Seems like there are now several guys getting into repro Dodge parts...one does cab lights and small printable parts, another is doing dually fenders and the black SRW flares, and I recently saw some one is doing the late wing vent glass gasket.

That is my hope, that he starts making them.

· Registered
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

The person I posted does it all. Looks like he may be dipping into the 2nd Gen market also.

1990 w250 12v Cummins

· Registered
'93 D350 Dually Auto Extended Cab
152 Posts
Eventually I will be looking for some rear fenders. I can do fiberglass repair if I had to.

· Registered
161 Posts
I already got some cab lights and side markers from Raul. He's a great guy to work with. Right now he's swamped and gets about 150 messages a day but if you're patient and give him a bit of time, he always responds. I'm getting ready to send him 4 or 5 front grille surrounds to restore/polish - the pictures and reviews on that service are top notch.

I know he does the dually fenders; headlight buckets, tail lights, turn signals and side markers; at one time he did a fan shroud I think; he just started doing 1st gen and 2nd gen dash; he posted a week or two ago about finalizing his prototypes for interior plastic trim. It's all coming. Pretty much anything plastic on our trucks, he either does it or will likely have it done in the near future.

· Super Moderator
25,392 Posts
Can someone give me a Link to him and i'll put it with the restoration parts Thread.

· Registered
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 - 11 of 11 Posts