Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried running the super singles from 1st Attack for the duallies? What tire size are you running? What about the front fender extensions?

·
Registered
5,840 Posts
i havnt but they make me want a dually again

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Those fronts look great. I went to their site and the pricing is good. But, what i want is the rear axle to have two tires and the total width to be wider than stock with one tire on each side. Sort of like getting a 2’ wide tire in there. Make the truck look tubbed. Is there a manufacturer that does that? The 1st attack rears are skinny like the front. Probably better for off road but it looks weak. Form over function for the mall mulch bed battles. Really though. I have been wanting to get a fat tire on my truck.

Reactions: Jimmy N.

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
Cool looking setups and functional for those who are using a dually "off road."
Probably only a few, if any, you'll find running them. Never even seen them in person on a truck (yes I would have noticed, lol)
Tire size is whatever you want it to be and what fits. Min width tire would be 12.50 though based on 11" wide rims.
Fender flares, same thing. There are several options from OE class 4-5 trucks to aftermarket flares.
Get a set and lets see some pics!

Reactions: RamHunter18
1 - 5 of 5 Posts