Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The guy I bought my truck from has torn apart the dash and made this thing a disaster, wires cut and spliced everywhere. Anybody know where I can get a dash harness or know of any ideas on what to do? He also said the ecu is shot, the truck starts but has a cel, and i cant even scan it because the diagnostic port is ripped apart. Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance!!

·
......................... .....
2,798 Posts
i looked on ebay for one, mine is hacked up from a remote starter......

no luck, but there was one guy selling alot of parts from a 00 and 01 cummins, he had the under dash wiring, but he said a connector or 2 was missing.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how much are you looking to get for it shipped to south jersey?

·
Registered
146 Posts
The guy I bought my truck from has torn apart the dash and made this thing a disaster, wires cut and spliced everywhere. Anybody know where I can get a dash harness or know of any ideas on what to do? He also said the ecu is shot, the truck starts but has a cel, and i cant even scan it because the diagnostic port is ripped apart. Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance!!
If you really want to read your codes, get in your truck and turn the key from on, to off 3 times quickly and end on on. (don't start the truck) Then, look in the odometer window and the codes will show.

·
I wanna go fast...
3,471 Posts
If you really want to read your codes, get in your truck and turn the key from on, to off 3 times quickly and end on on. (don't start the truck) Then, look in the odometer window and the codes will show.
Sadly, this will not work on a 99...I tried on mine, no go. 2000 and later only.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts