Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just test drove a 97' 5 speed cummins today and loved it. I had a 96' powerstroke that I rolled about a month ago and after driving this I don't really think I'd want another PSD. Are there any issues with the 12v's that I should be aware of? I heard some serious turbo bark in 5th when I let off, it only happened once though. I also want to find out if you guys think that this is a good deal. Well heres whats in the truck, and the price I want to pay.

1997 Dodge Ram 2500, gray, absolutely no rust, and no dents!
- extended cab
- 5.9 cummins
- 5 speed
- new paint job
- new rims
- 4 new tires
- new 4" turbo back exhaust system
- cold air intake
- LED tail lights
- amber LED running lights
- LED roof clearance lights
- LED bulbs all the way around
- HID headlights
- 100 horsepower injectors
- #10 fuel plate slid forward
- 3k governor springs
- hurst shifter
- red LED tail light bar
- 7" in dash dvd player
- custom subwoofer box under back seat
- 2 kicker comp subs
- 400 watt JVC amp
- KDP taken care of
- new timing cover
- new timing gear housing
- new crank seal
- new steering stabilizer (death shake)
- new ball joints
- new brakes
- 6" chrome tip
- boost/EGT gauge
- pump timing advanced to 16.5
I have a ton of money in this truck, but I need to sell it because I need to do alot of work to my house. The truck has an R title because the previous owner rolled it. No bondo, no frame damage or anything like that. Thats why it has a brand new paint job. I wasn't really concerned with the r title when I bought it, and I'm sure you won't care about it either once you see it and drive it. Price is obo, so shoot me an offer if you are interested.

The body has absolutely no dents or scratches, and the frame is spotless. I am a little weary about buying a truck with an R title, but it goes down the road straight as an arrow. The truck only has 118,000 miles on it and he wants 15k for it. I'd like to give him 14k. Let me know what you guys think, thanks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts