Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, i just posted up a intro. how do i find out what tranny this has in it? it is an overdrive unit and was ordered with the biggest everything, it was a cube truck orginally has cruise control and a HUGE rear end dually.

·
1ST GEN
15,574 Posts
If it has OD then it would be a 518. That also means it is a intercooled truck also. The non IC'd trucks got 727's.

Dodge had a mid year change on trucks in 91. The early ones were non intercooled. The later intercooled are normaly called 91.5's It makes it easyer for us when we see the 91.5 listed. We know its a IC'd truck then.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you, it is ic'd however it has a intake heater that looks like the ones on a 24v(according to the online diagonising pages i have found) it also has a voltage regulator on the firewall like the early 91's had so there is no telling what this thing is:) it definatley is mostly all stock, maybe some upgrades have been done by chrysler(who serviced it for the first 9yrs of its life)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts