Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

21 - 40 of 1030 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Man, You got Skills......:beer

Reactions: HRDROKN

·
Prestige Worldwide
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Picked up some 2001 Ford Superduty (Excursion?) springs today. I will use these to fabricate the new spring mounts. The longer length will give me a much better ride then the old shorter springs. I'll do the same for the rear.

:thumbsup

·
Registered
265 Posts
Droolin !

this is like reading a dang book one page per day !:drool: I can't take this ! why can't I just tivo this !:rof
nice work......really....
if you ever want to play with a 67 camaro aluminum big block(468c.i.) that could use a little work strengthening up it's 4 link coil over rear end,......well............I got beer ! and eats !

·
Registered
5,213 Posts
Ford owns cummins ya know.... :rof
That is funny. I once saw a guy who had covered the ford emblem up on his powerjoke with a peterbuilt sticker. I am confused though because I thought peterbuilt used the cummins haha. International uses the powerjoke....

·
UNDERCONSTRUCTION
1,333 Posts
That is funny. I once saw a guy who had covered the ford emblem up on his powerjoke with a peterbuilt sticker. I am confused though because I thought peterbuilt used the cummins haha. International uses the powerjoke....
I've seen that too its very stupid. i think im gonna ask the kid that works at Tractor supply why he did it.

·
Registered
853 Posts
I'm completely fascinated. Thanks for the detailed pictures and journaling... keep it up!

Reactions: HRDROKN
21 - 40 of 1030 Posts