Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

16th Aug SIR Raceway

2399 Views 56 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  nfkfirefighter
Hey yall.. SIR is having Test and Tune on the 16th of aug. I will be headed up to watch my clutch is a little unhappy right now so i dont want to run it.. i wasnt sure if anyone was planing on going or not doing anything that day.. good time to meet up with some people nothing special just hangout with some diesel guys and have a good time. gates open at 7. should be a fun time.
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

· Registered
531 Posts
I could make a trip to see family and show up but your clutch is unhappy my clutch is down right pissed 6th gear just slips lol

· 3rd Gen Guy
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
anyone want to go or what.. u guys are going to leave me stranded with all the powerstrokes and a duramax that im meeting up before the track...

· 3rd Gen Guy
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
its just TNT so if you want to run its cool... if you get off work early or dont have work w/e and want to meet up before then and get some grub or something... let me know

· Cowgirls are from Venus
1,754 Posts
The one night I'm working this week is tonight :(

· Premium Member
912 Posts
I have a friend that might go along with (avid racing fan) and he won't be off til about 4;30 I think. That would put me there around 6:30-7. I he decides not to go, I can be there earlier.

1,754 Posts
Suh-weet! I'm off at 5p, but work's only a block from the base - give me a ring when y'all get a convoy recon spot picked out! I know I'll be grabbing grub beforehand :)

1,754 Posts
I have a friend that might go along with (avid racing fan) and he won't be off til about 4;30 I think. That would put me there around 6:30-7. I he decides not to go, I can be there earlier.
Niftishness - gates open at 7p, so that's perfect timing, either way.

· 3rd Gen Guy
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yea if your buddy goes with you that would make it a good time if you can make it earlyer we can always chill.. ima go cliff diving durning the mid day but will be home around 4:30ish and i will be around...

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.