Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know or have any nice rims for thier 3500 dually? Ford has had some nice ones over the years but I have never seen any on dodges.

I hate the simulators. I would love to get some nice Aluminum or Chrome Rimes for my truck. I don't want to go bigger just a lot nicer. Any help or ideas would be greatly appreicated.

PS. Please do not send me anything like the new Chevy 3500 rims they are so F'n ugly! (insert puking smily here)

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Did they change bolt patterns? does anyone know why these wouldn't fit Alcoa

·
Registered
35 Posts
Matt, I was looking at the Don Dually for my old chevy and will be looking at them for the new Dodge. They are made by Driv. Chrome!!!!!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How do you know my name? That is cool though. Got a website?

·
Registered
35 Posts
LTS, ERIE GTG, questions about your bully "short man" steps to see in the tool box :)

·
Registered
434 Posts
You cannot run rims smaller than a 17" on dodges 2003 and newer. I am not fond of the rims that require simulators either, and was ready to grab a set of 16"ers here. But i found out that the dodge rotors are to big now to fit behind 16" wheels. The only option is to stay with 17" or move on up. Your title of the post says 16" Alcoas...they will not fit. I am currently looking into 17" Alcoas, and 19.5" 10 lugs. They both look nice, but the 17"ers are WAY MORE AFFORDABLE!!! The only benifit to the 19.5"ers are i can run commercial tires=80,000 Mile tread life, and bigger tires. The puny 235's are kind of girly, and i cant step up to 22.5" cause then i cant pull a trailer.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Take a look at them on a truck, they look very good!!!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LTS, ERIE GTG, questions about your bully "short man" steps to see in the tool box :)
Holy Crap. What a small world! :thumbsup Good time:woot:

oh goodness, you aren't serious about those are you.....

they look like these gangester rims
Totally agree. I love the simple and tough look of the 19.5" But just a little gaudy. I will have to check out the 17"

Maybe I can have my stock ones crome plated?? Anyone done that?

·
Registered
35 Posts
"they look like these gangester rims"

Not sure about that still.....take a look on a truck. They have a similar to stock look. I have got stock rims chrome plated but out local guy stopped doing them. He said too much of a headache. If you can find someone, I used to pay about 200 a pop.

/Users/kmwharley/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2007/Dec 23, 2007/Lifted Dually 1.jpg

·
Registered
35 Posts
how the heck do ya post the pics.....

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
These are the rims I want:

Scratch that I can't post any more pics because my folder is full :CRY:

Don't have issues with posting pics on the other sites!

Reactions: joebro

·
Smells like Bananas
7,242 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ya I am going to have to play with the photobucket site. Just haven't had much time.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts