Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking at injectors and im gonna do 150s just wondering what brands people like. Always had the idea you get what you pay for. That being said not sure if i wanna drop 900 bones on some of the more exspensive brands. Any info would be great.

THanks, Drew

· Registered
99 Posts
i have heard that farm boy injectors are good and they are cheap about 450

Reactions: farmboysdiesel

· Registered
2,114 Posts
x3. heard there clean and keep you cooler than most others... and the price tag.

Thats who I am going with in a few months!!

· Registered
1,472 Posts
x5 FBD i loved his 150's they were very clean

· Registered
2,339 Posts
How about ddp150s - how do they compare to FBD's? They're more expensive though.

· Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
curious about sheids 150s anyone running those? Sounds like FBD is the way to go so far. Anyone know the cc`s on em?

· Vendor
13,010 Posts
mach 1 are nice, but spendy. there are lots of options out there for under $500

· Registered
1,464 Posts
i just bought me some 100s and new connector tubes. ill let you know! gus is a good guy to deal with though

· Registered
31 Posts
my buddy on here the bigdeodge has some farmboy injectors (6x16 I think) gus is a very cool guy and nice to deal with expect some joking around when your talking to him and as far as fbd ddp and scheid they are all almost exactly the same from what i've heard at all the pulls from the guys that have had alot of different sticks in their trucks.

· Vendor
13,010 Posts
all 150s will smoke until you are spooled up unless you are easy on the accelerator pedal.

if you don't have enough turbo you will never clear up the smoke

· Registered
613 Posts
Ingot a question. With my edge turned up and stock injectors I can clear the smoke withy hx35. Now what if I had 150's and only timing would i be able to clear the smoke

· Registered
19 Posts
I have edge 150's juice with attitude and a hx35 mine is really smokey when you stomp it from a low rpm but it clears up good and RIPS

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.